I was born in 1989 in Ingolstadt, Germany and I am a highly motivated young professional always looking for chances and challenges to learn and grow. After my studies and travels over the last 10 years I settled down in Munich 2019 and I am looking forward to this new chapter. I have a lot of interests and passions which makes it sometimes hard to decide. But do we have to decide? A day has 24 hours. That’s a lot! But at least I decided to list four main categories here on this page: Coaching, Music, Traveling and Engineering.
I am passionate about psychology and coaching, human behavior and interaction, how our brain works and how we stay healthy and happy. My favorite topics are thinking outside the box, courage to change, emotional intelligence, reasons for our behavior and HSP (highly sensitive persons). More information: https://bernifox.com/coaching
* Systemic Coach (focus on personal development and courage to change)
* Coach for burnout prevention and stress reduction, burnout risk diagnostics and work-life-balance analysis
* Further completed training in workplace health management (BGM, BEM, BGF), mindfulness and train the trainer
* University courses in Psychology, Neuroscience and Mental Health
* Voluntary work in music therapy groups in a psychosomatic clinic, piano meditations
* It’s sometimes taken for granted (or not who knows) but I’d also list a lot of self-experience and awareness in this section
My journey as a musician began when I was 5 with a piano and it never stopped since then.
* 1995 – 2015: Piano studies (classical, jazz, improvisation, ear training, music theory) in private settings, music schools, at Graz University of Music and Performing Arts and at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, USA
* Experience on stage, regular solo performances, band projects and competitions; further studies of violin and bass
* 2008 to present: Pianist for festive occasions, corporate events, etc.
* 2010 to present: Recording and soundtrack composition
* 2018 to present: Working on soundtrack album “journey” by bernifoxmusic
* 2019 to present: Piano meditation
Whenever I was on travel, I was already considering what my next destination should be. Looking at the horizon, I feel passionate about the colorfulness of this world, and the more I experience I get, the more I want to learn. I love foreign languages, living like a local and especially sailing. I have fallen in love with being on the ocean.
Some longer journeys and adventures:
* 2013 USA: semester as an exchange student at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
* 2014/2015 Spanish courses in San Sebastián and internship in Barcelona
* 2016 Internship in Crewe, UK
* 2018 – 2019: Traveling 12897 miles on a sailboat with a piano across the Atlantic Ocean and back (see also “The Sailingfoxes Project“).
Yes, in the middle of all my passion for psychology and music there is also the part inside of me interested in technology and how things work. I am an Acoustics Engineer with a Master of Science and sometimes I can be a bit of a nerd.
* 2010 – 2016 Electrical Engineering and Sound Engineering (Bachelor + Master of Science) at Graz University of Technology and University of Music and Performing Arts with a strong focus on psychoacoustics and audition.
* 2012 Internship at Bayerischer Rundfunk, Munich: Loudness measurements in broadcasting and audio recording
* 2015/2016 Two interships in Spain and UK in the automotive industry: Infotainment systems and interior sound design
* 2016-2018: Acoustics Engineer at BMW Group Munich
* From 2020: Agile Change Manangement IT at BMW Group Munich